Public Relations — Get your IT business noticed
Marketing communication falls flat without public relations. A successful IT business needs media attention to get noticed, create brand awareness and build a reputation.
It’s difficult for a company itself to develop strong relations with journalists while running a successful business. With proven media connections and 14-years industry experience, Cloudsuppliers can successfully assist B2B tech companies in reaching their audience and creating a public presence. This way, you can focus on what matters the most — your business. We’ll do the rest.
Why choose Cloudsuppliers?
- We manage the spread of information by writing and distributing press releases and other articles to well-known IT media across Europe
- We provide link-building, which grows social media engagement, organic traffic to your website, and clients’ acquisition
- We establish a sharp brand image for your business
- Cloudsuppliers has an extensive database of journalists — all segmented in different IT and tech sectors and niches
- We promote your events through authoritative IT news outlets
- Cloudsuppliers can provide press releases in different languages to reach an international audience and grow brand awareness
How we get you noticed
The current tech business landscape is becoming more and more borderless. Cloudsuppliers seeks to ensure that your company gets international coverage and reaches audiences wherever they may be. That is why we built our service on partnerships, establishing trust with numerous respectable media outlets and journalists. Currently, we maintain a database of more than 6500 journalists.
To guarantee an excellent service, we use various communication tools:
- News releases and coverage, interviews with the media
- Public events, conferences, and conventions
- Social media, blogs, news outlets, newsletters
Our extensive set of marketing tools helps us develop a public relations strategy for any B2B IT brand and assist you in attaining your goals.
Our satisfied clients